We are experts in the supply of first rate cartridge filtration media for dry filtration applications. The synthetic media is used in diverse markets - dust and fume collectors, pleated cartridges, filters for domestic appliances, as part of gas turbine air inlet filters, as part of woodwork extractor systems, for face masks and in medical applications.
We are not involved in liquid filtration and nor do we make dust bags.
White spunbond polyester. Rolls 300 linear metres; up to 210cm in width - but can be cut to the width required by the customer.
Manufactured using a proprietary synthetic fibre technology in Japan.
It gives a number of product benefits:
- high mechanical stregnth;
- low moisture/water retention;
- good resistance to high and low temperatures - usage between -20 and 150°C;
- superior dimensional stability - no shrinkage up to 150°C;
- excellent weathering resistance;
- outstanding air and moisture permeability;
- good heat retention and insulation properties;
- resistance to mold, insects and bacteria and excellent anti-corrosion properties;
- exceptional chemical resistance; superior abrasion resistance with minimal fray at cut sections;
- meets many food sanitation standards worldwide;
- long rolls available; stable prices and supply.
ATT260 Anti Static
Product description Spunbond polyester treated with aluminium. Rolls 300 lin m X210cm- but can be cut to the width required by the customerGet a specification Order a sample
ATT 130 - recommended for gas turbines
Product description This filter fabric is a synthetic polyester media with NANO coating ideal for gas turbine filters particularly in areas where air moisture levels are high (eg estuaries). The media is up to 150g/m² and can be roller pleated with pre and post heat treatment. Filtration permeability rating F9 offers greater than 70% efficiency to EN779 2012 (US equiv: ASHRAE-MERV 15).Get a specification Order a sample
Product description Air, swarf and coolant filtration. Efficient screening non air tight.
77g/m² - natural - rolls 146cm wide. Fibre: Viscose/Nylon
Product description Swarf and coolant filtration tissue.
38g/cm³ - natural - rolls 146cm wide. Fibre: Viscose
Product description Air coalescing filter (removing oil and water)
239g/m2 – natural – rolls 150cm wide. Fibre: Polyester/Nylon
Product description Automotive and printing air filters.
142g/m² - natural - rolls 146cm wide. Fibre: Nylon
BB500 Glazed and Unglazed felt
Supplied from stock at 500g/m² this high quality glazed or unglazed polyester is used in a range of industrial applications from filtration to heat resistant applications.Order a sample